PDA

View Full Version : Spring is on the way

jacktar51
02-22-2019, 11:30 PM
I Have been doing bits to this picture for some time now, have to fit in what time I can ,missus not well and I cannot spend time needed for other duties, apologies for not responding to replies to my last post, very busy with all I need to do now, regards to all ...Jack.

D Akey
02-23-2019, 11:43 AM
Sending good thoughts out to you. Got a somewhat similar demand on my time here with family stuff as well. But keep painting when you can. Looks great.

You outlasted the snow. Look at it this way, if you have all the snow on a separate layer, you can just toggle it on and off as the seasons change.

Hope your missus gets well and things ease up for you all.

pai
02-27-2019, 09:11 AM
It's so nice to see you still painting with Artrage, jacktar. Once I clicked the post, I knew the painting is from you. You have that unique style of yours. So beautiful one with that color palette and love the texture of the mountains you created.

eighty+
02-27-2019, 12:59 PM
Very good. jack. Must have taken. Some. Time. All that detail. Hope your wife is better. Regards. ploos. CIAO

damasocl
03-01-2019, 02:05 AM
ˇExtraordinario!!! Me ha gustado mucho! El contraste entre forma y fondo es genial!!! Muy bueno!!!