PDA

View Full Version : Head coach of my favorite ice hockey team caricature

danny72
02-18-2019, 08:20 PM
97284like the title says. Head coach. I received help with referens pictures by him ..and he sign my drawing. Me happy..I understand that nobody here knows who he is,but in Sweden he's well knowed.. If you have a interest in ice hockey of course

D Akey
02-20-2019, 05:35 AM
You're right. I don't know him since I don't follow hockey. I mostly have a hard time keeping my ice cubes from melting too fast because it tends to be warm here most of the year.

But it's a very plausible representation of a look that some men have. I like the pose. Is that a nuclear radioactive symbol on his chest? I imagine he gets pretty explosive on the sidelines.

Good one.

danny72
02-20-2019, 09:53 AM
You're right. I don't know him since I don't follow hockey. I mostly have a hard time keeping my ice cubes from melting too fast because it tends to be warm here most of the year.

But it's a very plausible representation of a look that some men have. I like the pose. Is that a nuclear radioactive symbol on his chest? I imagine he gets pretty explosive on the sidelines.

Good one. Thanks... :-) NO, Its not a nuclear radioactive symbol.. Hahaha.. That's what my wife says about the club logo hahaha. I think Its a very beautiful logo ;-)