PDA

View Full Version : Feedback

lordmage
01-18-2019, 01:01 AM
Ok all some preface i do not come from any analog art field and i am what i would call myself now as a learning doodler.
growing up i watched bob ross like most of you and do love his wet on wet approach but really l like the simple steps to make something look great.
of course with artrage for android i am a bit limited but i can understand why. now if i ever have more time in front of my PC then i might learn AR5 may even buy it..

now on to the android feedback as a newbie doodler i find AR to be just about what i need all thou i have yet to learn all the different layer options and out it plays out on the canvas. i think i have progressed ok from not really knowing much.

things i know are not possible with the android app due to memory have already been asked for.
1. what i do wish is that AR would not be so picky about the device orientation for the canvas when you reopen things the whole longest edge thing that has been asked and answered.

2. i would love more in the way of pressure sensitive control and tilt control with my Samsung galaxy tab S4 with S pen.

3. being able to set angle and lock it such as the knife palette.

Pros.
you all know better than me but what i like so far is the simple pod layout and brushes just wish i could use stickers and stamps (memory issue)

Cons.
1. i could not find a free limited android version so i paid for it without knowing how it would work out not looking back now.
2. memory intensive understandably just wish i could resize the pod buttons they are larger than needed on my screen.
3. the top tool bar even thou it auto hides i just wish there was a small button to simply perma hide it similar to artflow.

of course if i find more i will provide more

DaveRage
01-18-2019, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the feedback!

Regarding the top menu bar, if you tap the canvas with three fingers, that should then hide the menu bar until you either tap the expand icon at the top right or tap again with three fingers.

lordmage
01-21-2019, 04:14 PM
97140 this is my latest not bad for some one with no art expertise all in artrage