PDA

View Full Version : Alien Motel

Alexandra
12-31-2018, 08:30 AM
More fun....watch out for the orbs and glowing dudes. They may seem nice, but there seems to be a lot of cows missing these days.

pai
01-02-2019, 09:15 AM
Such cute creation and well painted too. Scary a little but to me, it's adorable. Don't know why..haha.. Happy New Year to you, Alexandra :)

Alexandra
01-06-2019, 04:57 AM
Such cute creation and well painted too. Scary a little but to me, it's adorable. Don't know why..haha.. Happy New Year to you, Alexandra :)

Thank you, Pai, but I don't know about the well painted part, haha! I've had so much going on in my life so I've been lazy with my artwork. It is wonderful to be here again tho and to see you. I hope this year is good to you and yours. I am so looking forward to more of your beautiful artwork. All the best to you!

sabena
01-13-2019, 11:17 AM
Wow wonderful painting it is surreal:)

D Akey
01-13-2019, 03:16 PM
You can see Miss Molly rockin' at The House of Blue Lights. . . Good golly!

What's a space alien got to do to get a bucket of ice in this joint?

Fun stuff.

Alexandra
01-14-2019, 03:23 PM
You can see Miss Molly rockin' at The House of Blue Lights. . . Good golly!

What's a space alien got to do to get a bucket of ice in this joint?

Fun stuff.

Mitch Ryder would consider that a blue light special at a restaurant called the Detroit Wheel---so replies my husband, D Akey! haha. Thanks for your cool and witty comments! I hope you are enjoying this New Year. Take care!

Alexandra
01-14-2019, 03:24 PM
Wow wonderful painting it is surreal:)

Thank you Sabena. It was such a fun drawing to make. I've been tuning in to all of the alien things on Prime.:D

jonwood
01-14-2019, 10:58 PM
Great painting but I don't think I'll stay at that motel......

Alexandra
01-14-2019, 11:44 PM
Thanks Jon, I don't think I would either. Besides, no ice...poor service I imagine.