PDA

View Full Version : Grouping Brushes

Tiphereth5327186
12-24-2018, 09:46 PM
Hi everybody!
I’m new to Artrage IOS and absolutely love it. Stupendous app. Can’t say enough good things about it, really can’t. But that aside, can anyone tell me: I wish to make a brush group consisting of thin oil presets. I know how to make the group but can’t figure out how to add brushes/the presets I’ve made to it. How do I do this?
Happy Xmas 🙂🇬🇧

MattRage
12-26-2018, 10:04 AM
At the moment there isn't a way to move presets between groups on the iPad so unfortunately you'll need to load the presets and save them as new presets to the group you want. I'll make a note to look in to this though for an update!

sedersmith
11-13-2019, 03:22 AM
Hi everybody!
I’m new to Artrage IOS and absolutely love it. Stupendous app. Can’t say enough good things about it, really can’t. But that aside, can anyone tell me: I wish to make a brush group consisting of thin oil presets. I know how to make the group but can’t figure out how to add brushes/the presets I’ve made to it. How do I do this?
Happy Xmas 🙂🇬🇧

Hi buddy, there is no direct (automated) way to do so. Therefore first get the present and then do the manual way.

Regards,
Sloth Smith