PDA

View Full Version : Jacob Blomqvist, Brynas if -hockey player

danny72
12-11-2018, 07:12 PM
96755 Swedish hockey player.

danny72
12-12-2018, 04:19 AM
Hi,
Great work just done here, keep it up. :) Thank you!

sabena
12-12-2018, 04:19 AM
Hy Danny Fantastic and wonderful painting:)

danny72
12-12-2018, 05:30 AM
Hy Danny Fantastic and wonderful painting:)
Thank you Sabena. You make wonderful paintings also. :-)

D Akey
12-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Looks like you're going toward straight portraiture now. Cool. You're good at it too.

Now that you're so adept at painting people and things, you may want to consider how the vignette fades out or transitions into the background. If you get less abrupt you may look a little more finished.

But the stuff you focus on you're really good at. Love the eye protector. Nice and shiny.

danny72
12-13-2018, 01:23 AM
Looks like you're going toward straight portraiture now. Cool. You're good at it too.

Now that you're so adept at painting people and things, you may want to consider how the vignette fades out or transitions into the background. If you get less abrupt you may look a little more finished.

But the stuff you focus on you're really good at. Love the eye protector. Nice and shiny. Thank you! I wanted to do a caricature of him but fail everytime. Så i did a more "realistic" drawing in stead. Its still in progress. The helmet i continue on. The background i haven't done so much work on. Dont know yet what i want to do with it ;-)