PDA

View Full Version : Commission piece I'm working on

danny72
11-12-2018, 11:13 AM
96500 a commission piece I'm working on. Needed to take away the person I'm drawing. So I can just show the tractor for now

DaveRage
11-13-2018, 05:02 PM
Nice look to the shiny surfaces on the tractor. Looking good!

danny72
11-13-2018, 07:25 PM
Nice look to the shiny surfaces on the tractor. Looking good!

Thank you Dave! I have been continue working on it. Now it's ready. I hope I can share the final piece efter Christmas. It's a Christmas present printed on canvas ;-)

eighty+
11-14-2018, 02:47 AM
Hi Danny looks great but shows mankind as the workforce is on the way out and Robots will be able to do assembly work in the factories

and houses made in sections as well it Looks as if Isaac Asimov was seeing in the future more then people realized ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

danny72
11-14-2018, 08:20 PM
Hi Danny looks great but shows mankind as the workforce is on the way out and Robots will be able to do assembly work in the factories

and houses made in sections as well it Looks as if Isaac Asimov was seeing in the future more then people realized ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE we will always have the need for tractors. No doubt about it. I'm living at the countryside. Farmers need a tractor. That will always be like that I think. Thanks for the comment. You doing good work your self Mr 80+ (I don't know your name. That's why I always write Mr 80)

eighty+
11-14-2018, 09:09 PM
Danny. When I was a youngster. Farmers. Had shire horses. As tractors. Weren’t on the scene yet yes they will still be
Around. But. Will be automatically. Working with most farms. Not requireing any workforce. If you look at the last fifty
Years. Of progress in electronic s And huydrulic’s. Just. Think. Of what. Will happen in the next Fifty. Years. Don’t
Forget. Isaac Was showing us. Ok. Just. Call me. Ploos
By the way. I will be. Long. Gone. ☠️☠️

D Akey
11-15-2018, 11:32 PM
Looks really good Danny. They should like it.

danny72
11-17-2018, 07:46 AM
Looks really good Danny. They should like it.
Thanks DAkey. :)