PDA

View Full Version : Winter Fields

gxhpainter
11-08-2018, 07:19 AM
just to give you an idea about the plasticity of digital painting and my own process, I took a previous work " Future Blossoms" that had mixed reviews here and used it for a starting point and then pushed it
to into this work. which received a "Best Posted Art" on Instagram yesterday! so you never know what is a success or a failure may lead you into some new realm and further success or possible failure :D

D Akey
11-09-2018, 10:48 AM
Wow! This is getting into some softer pastel kind of work -- in a mixed media way of course. Very cool. I quite like the burst of energy kind of essence to it. It's got a counterpoint kind of thing going on where each spot is doing it's thing but relative to the others in the canvas. Cool.

gxhpainter
11-10-2018, 07:45 AM
Wow! This is getting into some softer pastel kind of work -- in a mixed media way of course. Very cool. I quite like the burst of energy kind of essence to it. It's got a counterpoint kind of thing going on where each spot is doing it's thing but relative to the others in the canvas. Cool. thanks, I kinda like that pastel stick look to lay in color, along with pencil ( colored ) . That is a great thing about digital work, mixed media with no mess or fuss...

Alexandra
11-14-2018, 01:49 PM
I'm seeing a tiger here in this fantastic design. Another success, Gary!

gxhpainter
11-14-2018, 04:14 PM
I'm seeing a tiger here in this fantastic design. Another success, Gary! How funny one of my followers on Instagram said the exact same thing " I see a tiger"... totally unintentional on my part but definitely there!