PDA

View Full Version : Future Blossoms

gxhpainter
11-05-2018, 08:01 AM
as we head deeper into fall I can't help but sense all the energy being contained into hibernation ready to release as new blossoms in the Spring. So please relax and enjoy this work...

D Akey
11-06-2018, 11:34 AM
Looks like the languid days of summer are over. Like a professional writer, you may need some reader(s) who are not mere friends who will tell you what they think you want to hear. There's a reason why creative types need to get out of their own head and see with a fresh eye. It's because we have blind spots. And now that you're putting yourself out there so publicly you may want to be a bit more selective with your work and take steps to insure you're only putting your best out there. Just a thought.

eighty+
11-06-2018, 12:34 PM
Hi Gary. Yes I like the depth But is the green headed: bloke a alien ?? Trump. Will go off his rocker :D. CIAO SLAINTE

gxhpainter
11-07-2018, 07:25 AM
Looks like the languid days of summer are over. Like a professional writer, you may need some reader(s) who are not mere friends who will tell you what they think you want to hear. There's a reason why creative types need to get out of their own head and see with a fresh eye. It's because we have blind spots. And now that you're putting yourself out there so publicly you may want to be a bit more selective with your work and take steps to insure you're only putting your best out there. Just a thought. thanks for your opinion D Akey...:)

gxhpainter
11-07-2018, 07:25 AM
dear eighty++ yep definitely and alien invasion heading our way!!!..:eek:

Alexandra
11-20-2018, 03:22 PM
I'm seeing a field of poppies, and emerald city beyond, Gary. Watch out, Judy's passed out next to the lion over there.

gxhpainter
11-23-2018, 08:58 AM
I'm seeing a field of poppies, and emerald city beyond, Gary. Watch out, Judy's passed out next to the lion over there. thanks Sandy and Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family.