PDA

View Full Version : Peaceful Spirits

gxhpainter
11-04-2018, 06:39 AM
I was taking a mini vacation up to Portland to visit friends, and enjoy some great food and the Portland Art Museum with I got to see work by some of my favorite artists. I did this just before I left.

D Akey
11-05-2018, 06:28 AM
Natural for fabric print if I ever saw one. Really nice and it has a fine (not meaning 'worthy') character that I don't see you often getting into. It's as if you've opened the door to silverpoint or engraving as a markmaking form with this one. Cool!

Alexandra
11-05-2018, 07:13 AM
Ooooo loving it, Gary. I agree with D Akey.

gxhpainter
11-05-2018, 07:57 AM
Natural for fabric print if I ever saw one. Really nice and it has a fine (not meaning 'worthy') character that I don't see you often getting into. It's as if you've opened the door to silverpoint or engraving as a markmaking form with this one. Cool! thanks D Akey, I was very interested in some of the work I saw in Portland that used fine lines and subtle color to build a rich texture and give off a very special subtle energy in found exciting and refreshing..so I am quite pleased you like my attempt in that direction my friend.

Ooooo loving it, Gary. I agree with D Akey. you guys are the best and keep me working and exploring!.