PDA

View Full Version : Cleo Lane..

jonwood
10-30-2018, 03:35 AM
she is an English jazz and pop singer and an actress

D Akey
10-30-2018, 04:36 AM
Cool. Don't know her. Googled her and she looks like she's been around for a while and this is from an early photo of her. Happens to me all the time. My favorites haven't changed from when I was really into them, like with musicians and actors. I usually associate them with a feeling, and that feeling is connected with how they looked at the time. So if I want to re-experience the feeling, they come to mind how they were when they generated that feeling, not as older people. Different with people I see all the time. But the icons tend to keep young.

Nice caricature.

jonwood
10-31-2018, 08:12 AM
I think you have hit the nail on the head D Akey.Cleo was very often on the tv with her husband Jonny Dankworth and this is how I remember her. To be honest I was suprised at her age...... thanks for the compliment ,it is always appreciated..
Cool. Don't know her. Googled her and she looks like she's been around for a while and this is from an early photo of her. Happens to me all the time. My favorites haven't changed from when I was really into them, like with musicians and actors. I usually associate them with a feeling, and that feeling is connected with how they looked at the time. So if I want to re-experience the feeling, they come to mind how they were when they generated that feeling, not as older people. Different with people I see all the time. But the icons tend to keep young.

Nice caricature.

Alexandra
11-05-2018, 06:03 AM
Wow, Jon, another great one. I have enjoyed all of your terrific caricatures, you are very talented!

jonwood
11-05-2018, 06:36 AM
Thank you very much for your kind comments Alexandra..

Wow, Jon, another great one. I have enjoyed all of your terrific caricatures, you are very talented!

eighty+
11-05-2018, 09:41 AM
John yeah Cleo beats me by 2 years How time Flies :eek ::eek ::eek:

jonwood
11-06-2018, 05:29 AM
Time certainly does fly doesn't it:(
John yeah Cleo beats me by 2 years How time Flies :eek ::eek ::eek: