PDA

View Full Version : New at ArtRage

BiTronic
10-27-2018, 09:31 PM
Hello, I'm just 21-yr old someone who mostly draws for fun, though I have some aspiration to write-draw my own comics and (maybe) game/story illustration, but right now I only have a few years of experience under my belt. I put my own comic project on the backburner though to work on my mental health when I remembered about this software bundled with my tablet. I like to draw (clean) anthropomorphic/"furry" art, I hope that's acceptable or okay with this community.:confused:

I really love the brushes and rendering ArtRage can do easily, especially since I usually use Photoshop. This isn't the style of how I normally paint/draw, but I've been really wanting to something like this with loads of paint layers, dripping and strokes like actual painting, since I can't afford the tools or a space for that irl. I also admire the 20th century styles of visual art. I dunno if what i've painted can be considered "good" or not, but maybe someone else would enjoy it :D

It's just a character for a hypothetical story idea I have in my head, but too preoccupied with other things/ideas I'm passionate about to develop it right now.

eighty+
10-27-2018, 10:21 PM
Hi very good Congrats and Welcome to the happy Crowd :D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
10-28-2018, 09:50 AM
I love it! The technique is really cool and fresh, not to mention the end result is a little like the cat got into the yarn basket and had a devilishly fun play. Or perhaps you invented a new superhero -- Catman. Very creative and a lot of fun to look at.

Alexandra
10-28-2018, 12:24 PM
Wow, wonderful work!

BiTronic
10-29-2018, 05:27 AM
I love it! The technique is really cool and fresh, not to mention the end result is a little like the cat got into the yarn basket and had a devilishly fun play. Or perhaps you invented a new superhero -- Catman. Very creative and a lot of fun to look at.

Thanks for the comments! I didn't consider the similarities to yarn when I painted that, happy accidents haha!. "Superhero" is actually kinda close to the main basic story I've thought for him for now. (town hero in a 90s low fantasy/mundane fantasy)

Wow, wonderful work!

Thank you!