PDA

View Full Version : Agnes Moorehead..

jonwood
10-18-2018, 05:37 AM
American actress

D Akey
10-18-2018, 08:53 AM
Endora! (or however it's spelled) I can just hear Samantha saying, "Oh mother. . ."

Yeah, really a great caricature likeness. No mistaking her. It's rather ironic that she was touted as one of the best actresses we had at the time. And this show had to be slumming for her. Has a look on her face like, "What the hell happened to all the juicy roles?" Certainly fun to watch the show. She played that haughty mother-in-law like the cliché they were going for and no doubt she could do it in her sleep. Well done likeness. Rather has that all wrapped into this caricature.

jonwood
10-19-2018, 03:41 AM
Thanks a lot D Akey..I have to say I only remember her in Bewitched ..although I have probably seen her in numerous films...
Endora! (or however it's spelled) I can just hear Samantha saying, "Oh mother. . ."

Yeah, really a great caricature likeness. No mistaking her. It's rather ironic that she was touted as one of the best actresses we had at the time. And this show had to be slumming for her. Has a look on her face like, "What the hell happened to all the juicy roles?" Certainly fun to watch the show. She played that haughty mother-in-law like the cliché they were going for and no doubt she could do it in her sleep. Well done likeness. Rather has that all wrapped into this caricature.

Alexandra
10-26-2018, 12:57 PM
This is just wonderful, Jon. I've enjoyed all of your work! She is one of my all time favorites!

jonwood
10-27-2018, 03:02 AM
This is just wonderful, Jon. I've enjoyed all of your work! She is one of my all time favorites!thank you very much for your kind words Alexandra,much appreciated..