PDA

View Full Version : Misty Night

Jules
10-13-2018, 09:33 PM
Ay ay! Long time! Hope everyone is well! Knocked this one out last night, getting in the mood for autumn.

D Akey
10-14-2018, 08:02 AM
Well look who the black cat dragged in!!!! Hello Jules! Just in time for Halloween. Perfect. Great seeing you kicking around the foggy and spirited back roads, and you've returned to tell the chilling tale. Let's light a fire. I'll grab a flint. Pass me some sticks, would you? This is going to be good.

Jules
10-14-2018, 08:26 AM
Well look who the black cat dragged in!!!! Hello Jules! Just in time for Halloween. Perfect. Great seeing you kicking around the foggy and spirited back roads, and you've returned to tell the chilling tale. Let's light a fire. I'll grab a flint. Pass me some sticks, would you? This is going to be good.

Hey cheeky! aha. I have got a ferro rod, will that do ya ;)

D Akey
10-14-2018, 11:47 AM
Hey cheeky! aha. I have got a ferro rod, will that do ya ;)

Well, if it lights the campfire I don't care whose it is. I mean what's a proper ghostly tale without some smoke and crackling embers and a good yarn spun by a northern tongue. . .

Alexandra
10-19-2018, 06:38 AM
Love it, Jules. I can just imagine a sweet black cat walking the lane waiting for her warm saucer of milk by a hearth. :cool:

gxhpainter
10-21-2018, 12:15 PM
a perfect piece for this time of year, a chilling foggy evening, great to see you resurface here as well!.:rolleyes: