PDA

View Full Version : Don't Wake Him

Alexandra
10-04-2018, 03:21 AM
It's too late...he's awake. A whimsical drawing, or doodle I made yesterday. I've enjoyed the swallows and various birds here along with the landscape.

danny72
10-04-2018, 04:30 AM
It's too late...he's awake. A whimsical drawing, or doodle I made yesterday. I've enjoyed the swallows and various birds here along with the landscape.
Well done. Is that a eye that sticks out of the grass? Lovely

gxhpainter
10-04-2018, 05:55 AM
Sandy, this is so clever, I just love it.... :):)

Alexandra
10-04-2018, 09:11 PM
Well done. Is that a eye that sticks out of the grass? Lovely
Thanks, Danny. Yes, I had to add it. I asked my husband and daughter if they could see the man. They could not see him until I added the eye. I think in time I will add more nature and detail to this one.

Alexandra
10-04-2018, 09:12 PM
Sandy, this is so clever, I just love it.... :):)

Thanks so much Gary. I'm happy you enjoyed it!:o

D Akey
10-05-2018, 02:24 AM
Thanks, Danny. Yes, I had to add it. I asked my husband and daughter if they could see the man. They could not see him until I added the eye. I think in time I will add more nature and detail to this one.

Oh wow! I didn't see it the first time around. I thought the nostril was a rabbit hole. But now that I pulled back on my perspective to see the head, it's great!

Love the grass and vegetation. Really soft and artistic with a very pleasing variety. The Green Guy was taking a siesta, imagining himself in flight.

damasocl
10-05-2018, 03:09 PM
Genial!!!!

Alexandra
10-07-2018, 08:46 AM
Oh wow! I didn't see it the first time around. I thought the nostril was a rabbit hole. But now that I pulled back on my perspective to see the head, it's great!

Love the grass and vegetation. Really soft and artistic with a very pleasing variety. The Green Guy was taking a siesta, imagining himself in flight.
Thank you, D Akey, yes, maybe he was. The swallows here are so friendly. I love to watch them fly. Every spring they dive down in flight when we are mowing grass as if they are saying to us, we are here! Good to see you all. They are such beautiful birds.

Alexandra
10-07-2018, 08:50 AM
Genial!!!!

Muchas, gracias, damascol!

DaveRage
10-09-2018, 01:52 PM
Neat idea! I was focussed on the eye for a bit before I realised what was going on. I like the flowery 'hair' :)

Alexandra
10-11-2018, 04:03 AM
Thanks, Dave!