PDA

View Full Version : AI

Alexandra
10-01-2018, 12:13 AM
Artificial intelligence...I don't know. Naming the art is the hardest for me. :p

D Akey
10-03-2018, 05:22 AM
I'd call this one "After Androids Dream of Electric Sheep They Wake Up to Dawn in a Can". . .No I mean they "Can Wake Up to a Dawn"

Or some such. Cool design. I really like how my mind sees bits and then goes on a fantasy and then another spot in the pic and has alternative thoughts etc. It's like it's multi-dimensional in concept.

Alexandra
10-04-2018, 03:25 AM
I'd call this one "After Androids Dream of Electric Sheep They Wake Up to Dawn in a Can". . .No I mean they "Can Wake Up to a Dawn"

Or some such. Cool design. I really like how my mind sees bits and then goes on a fantasy and then another spot in the pic and has alternative thoughts etc. It's like it's multi-dimensional in concept.
Haha, love it D Akey, thanks!

eighty+
10-04-2018, 04:21 AM
Fab. Fab. FAB. One look. And i’ve Gone. Bald. With. Shock. Sandy :D. :D. :D. CIAO. SLAINTE

gxhpainter
10-04-2018, 06:00 AM
wow some amazing effects in this one Sandy and the title fits perfectly, eighty++ just cracked me up with his comment!....

Alexandra
10-04-2018, 09:02 PM
Fab. Fab. FAB. One look. And i’ve Gone. Bald. With. Shock. Sandy :D. :D. :D. CIAO. SLAINTE
Haha, 80, I can get lost making these things. Don't go bald though, winter's on its way.:eek:

Alexandra
10-04-2018, 09:07 PM
wow some amazing effects in this one Sandy and the title fits perfectly, eighty++ just cracked me up with his comment!....

Thanks, Gary. I really enjoy playing around with the effects and tools of this program.
You know, I remember when Peter first started making these things. Now I am hooked on bungie jumping down the rabbit hole. :D