PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Gunderson-done

danny72
09-29-2018, 07:40 AM
96078The best defender vi have. 960789608396084reference picture

Alexandra
10-01-2018, 01:44 AM
Each one makes me smile, you are so talented, Danny!

danny72
10-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Thank you so much Alexandra! :-)

gxhpainter
10-02-2018, 06:19 AM
another excellent painting Danny! very well done! I think these would make great handouts at games if printed on a heavy postcard with player stats on the back.... you should contact the team with an example and
see what they say, I am sure fans would really love em.

danny72
10-02-2018, 09:57 AM
another excellent painting Danny! very well done! I think these would make great handouts at games if printed on a heavy postcard with player stats on the back.... you should contact the team with an example and
see what they say, I am sure fans would really love em. Thank you gxhpainter! They know about my drawings/digital paintings. I'm going to do 4 player for a lotteri. In mars. So i have time to do it extra well ;-)

D Akey
10-03-2018, 06:09 AM
Haha. Great. Do you ever show these to the one's you're portraying? Didn't you say your wife worked at the team offices or something? Would give you lots of access to the stars I would think. You could start trading for game pucks or something and start a collection.

danny72
10-04-2018, 07:11 AM
Haha. Great. Do you ever show these to the one's you're portraying? Didn't you say your wife worked at the team offices or something? Would give you lots of access to the stars I would think. You could start trading for game pucks or something and start a collection.He has seen this drawing. On Saturday I'm going to meet the team.They play a match then. It's a professional hockey club,so it's not that easy to get in contact with them. But I get there attention. That fun. I love this team. My wife isn't working for this team. She hates hockey :D