PDA

View Full Version : Boat at Rio de La Plata

Horacio
09-24-2018, 08:44 PM
My Art Rage version is 5.0.3.
I work with an iMac, version 10.7 and Wacom stylus. With watercolor brushes and knifes tools.
I have started creating a personal toolbox just to work in watercolors mode. I selected a watercolor paper for the background.
I paint with the basic watercolor brushes and blending them with the Palettes Knifes.
During these processes I increased and decreased the size of the brushes using the "shift" + drag right or left.
If someone needs to see what type of brushes I used, I can send you a screenshot of my Toolbox. I hope these explanations are useful.

Enug
09-25-2018, 01:38 AM
There is so much in this painting that I admire. The threatening sky, details on the boat, grasses. You are managing AR watercolour brushes so well.

Horacio
09-25-2018, 05:14 AM
Thanks, I try to replace the real watercolor in digital. I try not to use shortcuts and it does not look easy. Many time working. When someone looks at my work, he asks himself: how did he do it? :-D

Tijana
09-28-2018, 06:11 AM
I really love that. :)

Rondo
09-28-2018, 07:12 AM
when i see this piece i think automatically on the movie " The River Queen" well done indeed.

damasocl
11-05-2018, 04:25 AM
Excelente trabajo Horacio... Las texturas que logras son extraordinarias...

eighty+
11-16-2018, 03:14 AM
Hi. Horacio I like what. I see. And would like to try a copy. Of it for practice. If. Ok. Yes or no ?? If yes. When posting. I will say. Original by. Horacio this is my copy by Ploos Ok. CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA. SLAINTE