PDA

View Full Version : "Dona on the beach"

Horacio
09-24-2018, 01:03 AM
I work with an iMac, version 10.7 and Wacom stylus.
I have started creating a personal toolbox just to work in watercolors mode.
The file size is 32 x 19 cm with a resolution of 150 PPP.
I selected a watercolor paper for the background. Then I started painting the sky with the basic watercolor brushes and blending them with the Palettes Knifes.
Next I painted the sea similar to the sky but adding more spots.
Finally I painted the sand trying to make it stained. During all these processes I increased and decreased the size of the brushes using the "shift" + drag right or left. I did touch-ups in the three tonal and saturation zones.
Then I created another layer where I drew the figure using the Thin Preciser Liner, the Pencil B and the Thick Heavy Brushes 001. With the Hard Eraser 2 I was diluting areas of the line and fine-tuning its thickness.
With the watercolor brushes and the Palettes Knife I gave a little volume to the figure trying to maintain transparency.
During the whole process I was saving the file as PSD to keep the layers. Finally I joined them and saved as TIF.

damasocl
09-24-2018, 07:22 AM
Para mí, esta obra es genial. Refleja dominio del cuerpo humano, sutileza de colores, texturas y mucho más...!
Con justa razón en estas obras se ve reflejada tu experiencia como ilustrador experimentado...
Con ansias espero ver más trabajos tuyos...

Horacio
09-24-2018, 08:18 PM
Te agradezco tus comentarios. El ego siempre agradece este tipo de opiniones :-)

Enug
09-25-2018, 02:45 AM
Very nice work on the waves. Thank you for explaining the steps you took for this lovely image.