PDA

View Full Version : Farewell Golden Maze

Alexandra
09-15-2018, 07:02 AM
96066The farmers are clearing the fields of corn behind our home. Viewing Al's and Gary's beautiful abstracts inspired me to try to paint today. Soon the leaves will be changing and I will also be saying goodbye not only to the beautiful fields of corn, but to our hummingbirds we've enjoyed this summer. Another year leaving us folks.

Alexandra
09-15-2018, 09:52 PM
Hey Dave, if you see this, could you remove this one. I think my attempt at an abstract yesterday was a complete failure. I need sunglasses when I view this one, and an aspirin, too. Sorry folks.

gxhpainter
09-17-2018, 04:58 AM
I like this one Sandy, very graphic and semi-abstract but with natural colors and lots of depth.

Alexandra
09-19-2018, 01:16 AM
Gary, you are too kind. I've often heard the saying, do not make any serious decisions when going through a crisis, well, I would like to add, don't try any new art forms as well. I see 76 people are now blinded by my attempt. Ugh.... Anyway; I have a lot going on in my life right now, this really wasn't a good idea.
I really do appreciate your comment, Gary. Thanks again dear man. I look forward to viewing more of your fabulous work this fall. It is so beautiful in my neck of the woods. This is my favorite time of the year. Take care.

D Akey
09-19-2018, 07:35 AM
I really like it too. Feels very harvest time, October-ish. Nice colors. Very creative vision. Good one Alexandra.

Alexandra
09-26-2018, 03:47 PM
Thanks so much D Akey, I love this time of year.