PDA

View Full Version : Full Moon Dreams

gxhpainter
09-11-2018, 05:46 AM
dreaming in color and geometrics especially intense during the recent full moon.

eighty+
09-11-2018, 11:52 AM
HI Gxhpainter Like it to me your best yet Congrats CIAO SLAINTE

alkratzer
09-12-2018, 04:03 AM
I dig the stained glass feel to this!

DaveRage
09-12-2018, 11:17 AM
This one really pops out of the page! I like the intricate organic looking areas next to the flatter areas of strong colour.

D Akey
09-13-2018, 04:47 AM
I particularly like that there is a clear design sense. It feels purposeful as if it went through a process of refinement or that you were onto an inspiration. Basically it's clean which for me implies a professionalism in your craft at a glance. Another way to put it would be calling it a practiced hand. Nice one, Gary.

gxhpainter
09-13-2018, 05:43 AM
HI Gxhpainter Like it to me your best yet Congrats CIAO SLAINTE Hi eighty so good to hear from you! and thanks for your commenting on this.

gxhpainter
09-13-2018, 05:44 AM
I dig the stained glass feel to this! hmmm it would make for a great stained glass work...thanks for comments!

gxhpainter
09-13-2018, 05:46 AM
This one really pops out of the page! I like the intricate organic looking areas next to the flatter areas of strong colour. thanks Dave, I am happy with your comment because I have been exploring using complex organic areas against strong flat colors in several of my works to really define the structure, so it is very rewarding to have that recognized and appreciated.

gxhpainter
09-13-2018, 05:48 AM
I particularly like that there is a clear design sense. It feels purposeful as if it went through a process of refinement or that you were onto an inspiration. Basically it's clean which for me implies a professionalism in your craft at a glance. Another way to put it would be calling it a practiced hand. Nice one, Gary. thanks big D ! see my comment to DaveRage... I have been using areas of flat color to help create and define a clear structure for the work and like you find it "clean".

Alexandra
09-15-2018, 06:47 AM
Each one, Gary, is so expressive, and evokes such a psychological response. This one brings me back to my youth and going to the movies with friends on a Friday night.

gxhpainter
09-17-2018, 05:59 AM
thanks for commenting Sandy its something I really enjoy ( reading peoples reactions and observations ).

Selby
09-17-2018, 08:58 AM
ooh beautiful and bright- makes me think of lovey printed fabric from something like a bright sarong

gxhpainter
09-19-2018, 06:00 AM
ooh beautiful and bright- makes me think of lovey printed fabric from something like a bright sarong sorry to take to long to answer but was called away for a few days, anyway so glad you like this and I agree it would be great as a printed fabric.