PDA

View Full Version : Jason Hook done!

danny72
09-05-2018, 06:10 AM
95883 many hours on this one. I could push it further,but I didn't want it to look like a photograph.95896kinda the process. I needed to take it from instagram,because I didn't save the original. There is share step by step drawing.

VanityX
09-05-2018, 07:38 AM
Very nice ! You know i do go so far and if it does look like a foto well for me that is okay because that is what i like to do. But this is amazing and very close to a foto anyway.Good job !

danny72
09-05-2018, 03:50 PM
Dank je VanityX ! :-) Im dutch too.Living in Sweden for many years now. I looked at your paintings. I like Clooney especially. Amazing... I shared this one using my mobile. This is a J-pec. I'm going to share the png-file.

D Akey
09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Sensational! Lots of cool details. Feels heavy, which is certainly appropriate for what I assume the style of music is. Well painted.

danny72
09-07-2018, 05:49 AM
Thank you D.Akey... On Facebook there was an American who wrote that I cheated. I used a grid for this one. He didn't believe. He wrote that I used a photograph and mixed with it to look a bit like a painting. That made me mad. It took so many hours to make it. But that is the negative part of art. Wrong type of criticism. And that's why I don't do so much "realistic " paintings. I see a lot wrong things in this one. And I continue working on it.

D Akey
09-07-2018, 08:45 AM
Beware of Trolls. Their only reason to live is to irritate other people because they have nothing in life of their own and probably no talent. You don't need to invest yourself in that foolishness. Someone who would even comment about that would be because of jealousy. I think the technical term for such a person is: "a deuschbag".

danny72
09-07-2018, 04:09 PM
You are right D. Akey. People judge. Without knowing.. Probably and most certainly I have been doing that to sometime. That's bad. This person ruined the joy a bit. I have to be careful where I share the stuff that I do. Now I'm continue with caricature again. Nobody can say that I "smudges "of fake a painting . ;-)