PDA

View Full Version : Hole in Windshield 2

Alexandra
09-04-2018, 12:18 PM
Hi folks, playing around tonight with the filters. My windshield crack is worse and the hole I had patched is looking worse as well. I hope it makes it through the winter.:p

gxhpainter
09-06-2018, 09:17 AM
interesting work Sandy I think it will hold through the winter... lets seem some more~..!!

D Akey
09-07-2018, 05:07 AM
Cool visualization of it all at the very least. Sorry about the annoyance of the actual hole. What an interesting challenge to patch a hole. I would have thought clear resin might help but the cracking could get noticed. Just don't get pulled over. Stay safe and warm.

Alexandra
09-07-2018, 04:44 PM
Hi Gary and DA, Thank you. DA, I think with your be careful warning, it would be less expensive to replace it rather than have a ticket. One of the down sides of interstate travel. No matter how one tries to avoid these things, somehow it will happen. I will keep safe and warm, much appreciated dear sir, and you as well.

Gary, I am having fun with these. I have been zendoodling in a notebook for a couple of years now, and totally love it. Getting back to the digital pin has been a challenge. It has been relaxing and fun for me to make these when I am able to have a little play time. I would dearly love to make a few abstracts soon as well.