PDA

View Full Version : Photo modification

David B Rose
08-30-2018, 04:26 PM
I bought my intuos to work with my standalone photoshop but afterwards found wacom only supports the rental photoshop.

Right now all I need to do, primarily, is to remove the background of photos of my female model and place her in front of beach scene for cover proposals. That means good to excellent background removal in her hair.

Does anyone know a free photo mod software that can do this. Pretty much only need it for this job and maybe a couple others. The artrage lite that came with my intous can handle most of my other jobs

Degutis
12-27-2018, 12:05 AM
Hi David,

Have you tried the PhotoScissors background removal tool yet? The best one (that worked perfectly for me in my design and tasks) is Corel Photo Paint, of course. But that depends, because this one requires a lot of time to learn even the basics.

Degutis

Degutis
12-27-2018, 12:06 AM
Hi David,

Have you tried the PhotoScissors background removal tool yet? The best one (that worked perfectly for me in my design tasks) is Corel Photo Paint, of course. But that depends, because this one requires a lot of time to learn even the basics.

Degutis

Rondo
12-27-2018, 03:54 AM
maybe this can help?
http://www.ilovefreesoftware.com/21/windows/image-photo/image-photo-editors/best-free-software-to-remove-background-of-photos.html