PDA

View Full Version : Where Healing & Truth Join

gxhpainter
08-04-2018, 09:25 AM
please enjoy this, its a beautiful day here in central Oregon... weather finally cooled down a bit..

pat1940
08-05-2018, 05:43 AM
Glad you have cooled down there Gary, it is so hot and humid here in Wilmington I am looking forward to winter lol

pat1940
08-05-2018, 05:46 AM
Gees sorry Gary, I almost forgot to comment on your painting, it is cheerful and really pleasant to view, great work as always, it looks like you are unboggled lol

D Akey
08-05-2018, 07:10 AM
Nice. I had a WorldBook Encyclopedia as a kid and they had the human body where you could peel back the layers that were printed on clear cells. And you could see what's in the body. The take away showed all kinds of bits and bobs, colors and patterns in a form that was an attempt to show depth.

Your painting got me cross associating with a look under the skin at the womb in part because of the outside feminine contour being a little reminiscent of the torso. Then I looked at your title, and I think in a very abstract way one could see that as often the nexus for the key words you gave. With biology there's truth. And art gestating can certainly be healing. And then it's born into a life its own where it interacts with the world.

gxhpainter
08-06-2018, 04:59 AM
Gees sorry Gary, I almost forgot to comment on your painting, it is cheerful and really pleasant to view, great work as always, it looks like you are unboggled lol yep Pat I am a little unboggled atleast for the moment, glad you enjoyed this one.

Nice. I had a WorldBook Encyclopedia as a kid and they had the human body where you could peel back the layers that were printed on clear cells. And you could see what's in the body. The take away showed all kinds of bits and bobs, colors and patterns in a form that was an attempt to show depth.

Your painting got me cross associating with a look under the skin at the womb in part because of the outside feminine contour being a little reminiscent of the torso. Then I looked at your title, and I think in a very abstract way one could see that as often the nexus for the key words you gave. With biology there's truth. And art gestating can certainly be healing. And then it's born into a life its own where it interacts with the world. wow what a brilliant analysis of this work... you have always had insight and an ability to verbalize on my works over the years, and it is greatly appreciated..:)

Alexandra
08-06-2018, 05:51 AM
So much fun here, Gary. It is not hard to imagine the atmosphere where you are through your beautiful and eye pleasing work, Gary. Again, love it!

Chuck_M
08-06-2018, 04:59 PM
Gary, I see a door open... it's presenting shapes and colors with cheerful excitement, and lots of joyful vibes.
Excellent. : )

Selby
08-07-2018, 10:08 AM
Beautiful! I love the juxtaposition of the dark and light and bright- just like life!

gxhpainter
08-08-2018, 09:51 AM
So much fun here, Gary. It is not hard to imagine the atmosphere where you are through your beautiful and eye pleasing work, Gary. Again, love it! glad you like the playful nature of this one Alexandra...

Gary, I see a door open... it's presenting shapes and colors with cheerful excitement, and lots of joyful vibes.
Excellent. : ) thanks again Chuck...

Beautiful! I love the juxtaposition of the dark and light and bright- just like life! thanks Selby.. all of you your comments are really a treasure!.