PDA

View Full Version : Difficult Decisions

gxhpainter
07-31-2018, 07:08 AM
the title is a statement about my process of creating abstracts. It was for this work a series of decisions of what to keep, what to obliterate and re work, over and over until the work had reached
what seems to be a final resolution and definitive state. In doing abstracts you have to be willing to wipe out and totally re imagine various parts of it until they all work together, forms, colors
and depth of field.

pat1940
08-01-2018, 09:47 AM
WOW Gary, what a title, you have expressed yourself so well through this painting, this is not an insult Gary when I say this, but your mind looks boggled in this painting, and that is what a great artist can do is express his emotions, I love all the colors, so I hope you take this as a compliment, expressed perfectly

eighty+
08-01-2018, 01:03 PM
Your best yet. Gary. But it remind,s me of a bloke playing football CIAO SLAINTE

Chuck_M
08-01-2018, 05:14 PM
Lots of depth, very rich in colors... I see a chain reaction of shapes and forms. Great job!

gxhpainter
08-02-2018, 05:13 AM
WOW Gary, what a title, you have expressed yourself so well through this painting, this is not an insult Gary when I say this, but your mind looks boggled in this painting, and that is what a great artist can do is express his emotions, I love all the colors, so I hope you take this as a compliment, expressed perfectlyLOL you are right Pat my mind was a bit boggled... thanks for your delightful comment!

Your best yet. Gary. But it remind,s me of a bloke playing football CIAO SLAINTE Hi eighty+ so good to hear from you , and glad you enjoyed this one.

Lots of depth, very rich in colors... I see a chain reaction of shapes and forms. Great job! Hello Chuck_M your comments are always appreciated, thanks for taking
a few moments to comment on this work...:)