PDA

View Full Version : Circles Go Round and Round

Alexandra
07-24-2018, 05:41 PM
A little play with differentials AKA rabbit hole designing with our dear friend Peter Pinckney in mind. I hope he is doing okay.

fraser_paice
07-25-2018, 11:04 AM
Neat matey, would make a fantastic piece of jewellery.

eighty+
07-25-2018, 12:34 PM
Hi sandy. Yeah made me giddy to. Did wonder. If you could put flashing light. Like Fraser,s Sheep.
I also like the barn. Any. Chance. For me to move into it. :D. CIAO. SLAINTE

DaveRage
07-25-2018, 03:37 PM
Nice design and colours. Reminds me of Paua shell

Alexandra
07-25-2018, 11:07 PM
Neat matey, would make a fantastic piece of jewellery.. Thanks, Neil. A great idea. :)

Alexandra
07-25-2018, 11:13 PM
Hi sandy. Yeah made me giddy to. Did wonder. If you could put flashing light. Like Fraser,s Sheep.
I also like the barn. Any. Chance. For me to move into it. :D. CIAO. SLAINTE
Haha, 80-Sure, bring your things. I just don't think you'd like the winters here though. Makes me appreciate the pioneers. I would love to convert that barn to a house. I just need to keep a sack handy and run into a leprechaun. I keep thinking with all of the clovers around and the occasional rainbow something is bound to happen.

Alexandra
07-25-2018, 11:19 PM
Nice design and colours. Reminds me of Paua shell

Thanks, Dave. You guys have created such fantastic and fun software. I imagine you have seen such beautiful shells on the coasts of NZ. Just watched a travel show, was totally blown away.

gxhpainter
07-26-2018, 03:33 AM
beautiful and a creative design I like the subtle shadow on the "floor".... cool !

D Akey
07-26-2018, 05:01 AM
Nifty graphic sense on this one, Alexandra. Good and clean. Would make a great spinning logo like for a record label or something. I remember the graphics community had a style that was really popular called 'split fountain' also 'split trough' where they would have the printer run several colored inks in bands giving a rainbow effect which was trimmed within a shape like a big letter or whatever. This looks like you've taken it to a clever variation and you could do lots of cool things with combining loose art contained by sharp graphic shapes. You've always been leaning into graphic design as I recall. You're showing some cool development in that direction combining the best of the graphics and the art world!

Go Sandy!

pat1940
07-26-2018, 11:12 AM
Sandy, that is really nice, what a beautiful pair of earrings these would be, love the colors and design

Alexandra
07-28-2018, 11:50 PM
Gary, D Akey, Pat, thank you all for your kind comments.

Chuck_M
07-30-2018, 05:05 PM
Very nice design, it has lots of movement. : )

Alexandra
08-03-2018, 10:18 AM
I don't know, Chuck, it is so simplistic compared to your beautiful oils, but thanks so much. I know one thing, it is very fun to make these things.

Selby
08-08-2018, 09:13 AM
Im with the others i see a beautiful Pendant it makes me think of metals ive seen annodised in oil slick colours

Alexandra
08-10-2018, 01:38 PM
Thanks so much Selby. These are so relaxing and so fun to make.