PDA

View Full Version : Diva our sheltie(Shetland sheepdog),who passed away last year

danny72
06-30-2018, 05:33 AM
95476 I know. Not one of my best drawings. I gave it a try. Now I continue with drawing humans instead.. ;-) I know I wrote "past away" wrong. I should be "passed away " But I can't changed the titel it seems. Sorry for that.

D Akey
06-30-2018, 08:10 AM
Hey, I always thought dogs believe they are people, so this subject fits your area of expertise just fine. And I think it's a really wonderful tribute to your old buddy. You can do animals just fine, Danny, as well as people. You can probably do anything else as well. You're probably a little critical of yourself because of the feelings you have for your former pet. To my eye it looks great.

danny72
06-30-2018, 06:19 PM
Thank you D Akey :-) You are right. It feels different to draw/paint somebody you love,or your own pat you have so much feeling for. It need to be more then perfect. The reference picture was of bad quality,so I had to gess a lot . But I liked the reference picture. She always looked at you this way. Specially when she wanted something,hehe... We are really sad that we lost her. She was 14 years old.

Enug
06-30-2018, 07:00 PM
Danny, a beautiful tribute to your four-legged friend. I used to have shelties - here are a couple and I also had one the same colour as yours.

danny72
06-30-2018, 09:41 PM
So lovely. I love Shelties. Sweet and smart dogs. Thank you for sharing your lovely dogs June. :-)

eighty+
07-04-2018, 04:50 AM
Congrats Danny. :D. Not a good game. But I surpose. You won't care ok now we'll see if England can be lucky
It's also time that no ref now's what game. he will be taken

danny72
07-04-2018, 05:26 AM
Congrats Danny. :D. Not a good game. But I surpose. You won't care ok now we'll see if England can be lucky
It's also time that no ref now's what game. he will be taken
Thank you Mr 80+. I hope England will win now. Like I understand the English newspaper wrote that England will win 99 times of 100 games against Sweden. We will see,haha ;-)

eighty+
07-04-2018, 08:56 AM
Yes. Danny. We will see. :D.

DaveRage
07-04-2018, 10:40 AM
Lovely painting Danny. I've changed the title for you.

danny72
07-04-2018, 10:02 PM
Lovely painting Danny. I've changed the title for you.
Thank you ,Dave :-)

danny72
07-04-2018, 10:06 PM
Yes. Danny. We will see. :D.
Now Mr 80+... Sweden vs England :-) .. May the best country win.. It should be a easy game for the English. But that is what Holland,Italy and Germany though all so. ;-) . Looking forward to it at least. :-)

eighty+
07-04-2018, 10:55 PM
well Danny I must say England played better this time but still got through thanks to the Ref awarding a dodgy penalty

Its a shame but football is becoming like Ice Hockey so maybe football needs a 1 min Penalty box to stop players from laying screaming in pain

for 5mins then getting up after the Ref has made it a foul and winking at his mates runs like a Bat out of Hell :confused: :confused: ok

I can't say that I hope the best Wins as they should both be at Home already OK Danny CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
07-08-2018, 04:07 AM
Well Danny. While waiting for the start I fell asleep. When I come to. They had been playing for 40mins and England were 1
Up. They did get another 1. But it wasn't much of a game Seen better on the local Park :D ok. CIAO. SLAINTE

danny72
07-08-2018, 04:45 AM
Well Danny. While waiting for the start I fell asleep. When I come to. They had been playing for 40mins and England were 1
Up. They did get another 1. But it wasn't much of a game Seen better on the local Park :D ok. CIAO. SLAINTE
Congratulations Mr 80 + .. England where so much better. Well deserved winst. This i can life with. It would be worse if Sweden where better and lose. Now we support Belgium and England :-)

eighty+
07-08-2018, 10:24 PM
Danny yes Belgium V France to good teams playing well France are fast but if Belgium can keep pace they should win as they have

Brooks and Hazard star player's England well the way they've been playing no chance

pat1940
07-09-2018, 03:39 AM
Danny Im glad I looked back on this, I thought I had made a comment but dont see it here, so I love this painting, I think you did a beautiful job, what a wonderful dog, I know what it is like to lose a pet, so heart breaking, great tribute to your best friend

danny72
07-09-2018, 04:14 PM
Danny Im glad I looked back on this, I thought I had made a comment but dont see it here, so I love this painting, I think you did a beautiful job, what a wonderful dog, I know what it is like to lose a pet, so heart breaking, great tribute to your best friend
Thank you Pat1940 :-)

danny72
07-09-2018, 04:21 PM
Danny yes Belgium V France to good teams playing well France are fast but if Belgium can keep pace they should win as they have

Brooks and Hazard star player's England well the way they've been playing no chance Me and the rest of Sweden can finally begin our holiday,Mr 80+ ;-) 95515 Cheers or Skål like we say in Sweden. I think England makes it to the final . I wish a final between England and Belgium and because I'm a Liverpool fan ,I wish that England wins

eighty+
07-12-2018, 09:02 AM
Danny England played the best I've seen. And lost. Our star player had a bad game and moderic also. Ok. You can go

On holiday now. Skol. :D. Looks like France

Well you must be happy. Now Liverpool are doing well. CIAO

danny72
07-13-2018, 04:25 PM
Danny England played the best I've seen. And lost. Our star player had a bad game and moderic also. Ok. You can go

On holiday now. Skol. :D. Looks like France

Well you must be happy. Now Liverpool are doing well. CIAO
I'm looking forward to the start of the premier league. Indeed it looks good for the reds.. know I hope Croatia wins the world cup. But I'm not going to be able to see the final... Then I'm on my way to the beautiful Norway . Skål Mr 80+ ;-)