PDA

View Full Version : Tuki's Oasis

gxhpainter
06-23-2018, 04:08 AM
another musically inspired work music by Shastro is among my favorite to listen to while painting. So this is inspired
by his work.

D Akey
06-23-2018, 05:15 AM
Working! I love this place you've gone to. It's evolving/evolved to a remarkable place. Good stuff. I know. . .I know. . .you'll still reserve the right to bust out some of your older sensibilities too. But I have to say you're making really environmentally cool art these days. The refined and practiced hand shows ownership and a far broader vocabulary in these cases.

gxhpainter
07-03-2018, 10:11 AM
Working! I love this place you've gone to. It's evolving/evolved to a remarkable place. Good stuff. I know. . .I know. . .you'll still reserve the right to bust out some of your older sensibilities too. But I have to say you're making really environmentally cool art these days. The refined and practiced hand shows ownership and a far broader vocabulary in these cases.thanks so much D Akey, you know I really value your experienced eye, wit and artistic sense in your commentary.

pat1940
07-03-2018, 10:35 AM
Gary really like this a lot, love the design and all the colors, when I look at this I see like a great leader sitting in a beautiful colored blanket looking over his people to protect them, or are my eyes going on me lol

altimaître
07-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Superbe ! i love !

justjean
07-10-2018, 12:26 PM
Hi Gary, still doing beautiful, colourful and .exciting paintings , way to go

damasocl
07-14-2018, 06:54 AM
Admiro tus obras, siempre fieles a tu estilo, y cada vez evolucionando de menos a más...FELICITACIONES!!!!

gxhpainter
07-15-2018, 06:37 AM
Gracias damasocl, realmente aprecio tu comentario y apoyo durante muchos años.