PDA

View Full Version : Light from the Compassionate Brush - 1

gxhpainter
06-22-2018, 06:21 AM
a deep exploration with a very soft and tenuous expression. Was picked up today by #BoldBrush as one of the paintings of the week on Instagram, so I just had to
share it here as well. Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments.

pat1940
06-22-2018, 06:27 AM
OMG One of my favorites Gary, just love the design and the colors, very soft and so pleasing to look at

D Akey
06-22-2018, 07:36 AM
Good to see you're stretching into a new, I guess sophisticated range of colors. And the way you're integrating the paint shapes seems a lot more. . . um. . . cooperative. The last couple are as if from a world in balance. A life in balance. It's as if there's been a higher level beyond the primitive. It would appear your trip abroad had its effect on your essential creator.

gxhpainter
06-22-2018, 10:21 AM
OMG One of my favorites Gary, just love the design and the colors, very soft and so pleasing to look at thanks Pat this is really a bit different than most of my colors but a very pleasing harmony...

Good to see you're stretching into a new, I guess sophisticated range of colors. And the way you're integrating the paint shapes seems a lot more. . . um. . . cooperative. The last couple are as if from a world in balance. A life in balance. It's as if there's been a higher level beyond the primitive. It would appear your trip abroad had its effect on your essential creator. yes I am not sure how that happened, I still crank out some wilder colors but for the moment I am in a quieter more balanced mood as you observe. so good to get your observations and Pats as well...

eighty+
06-22-2018, 11:45 AM
Hi Gary good to see back from Portugal. Did you see Sabena while you were there? This last. Makes me think of the
Seashore. CIAO. SLAINTE

gxhpainter
06-23-2018, 04:01 AM
Hi eighy+ , no unfortunately I never did see her at the gallery. I hope she is able to go see my works while they are still up. Great to see your still painting
and posting here...:)