PDA

View Full Version : Hydrangeas 2

pat1940
06-16-2018, 03:38 AM
This is a bit of redo on this, taking DAkeys advise, hope this is better

D Akey
06-16-2018, 07:03 AM
Very nice Pat! You got it.

I think it now matches the rest so it feels 'of a piece'. It's unsullied throughout. So it's like you're the Mother of Dragons (Game of Thrones reference).

In other words, you're in charge of the whole painting with no doubts which immediately shows a masterful intention that held true from first mark to the last.

BTW, very sorry to hear about your family. Hang in there. Hopefully painting will help you get out of all that for a time. Winston Churchill used it for that most effectively as have many others. But it's not just that. It's an expression and connection with your inner creative self. And that's important any time.

Go Pat Go!

pat1940
06-16-2018, 10:09 AM
Glad you like this one DAkey, thanks also for your kind thoughts of my family, and painting does help so much also I have a meditation app on my ipad and it helps me get through the day, it is the best app going, it is called Breathe, it has all kinds of sessions
on so many different subjects and problems, and beautiful music

abby-helen
06-16-2018, 02:38 PM
Hi Pat, I like your hydrangeas, I admire the way you move the colors.
Water colors have always been a mystery for me.
Abby-Helen

HwyStar
06-16-2018, 11:59 PM
Nice work Pat! You have the blues and purples spot on!

pat1940
06-20-2018, 03:05 AM
Thank you Abby and Robert for your kind comments

damasocl
06-23-2018, 04:59 PM
Excelente... Si hay una técnica que jamás he podido dominar, es la Acuarela, tanto real como la digital de Art Rage... Felicitaciones!

gxhpainter
06-24-2018, 04:21 AM
beautifully painted and I love the bright colors.. you are really gaining mastery of the watercolor tool. Breathe is a wonderful app!..

pat1940
06-24-2018, 06:21 AM
Thank you Damaso, appreciate your comments
Thanks so much Gary, yes it is a very healing app it has subjects for everyone , do you have it Gary

gxhpainter
06-24-2018, 01:48 PM
Thank you Damaso, appreciate your comments
Thanks so much Gary, yes it is a very healing app it has subjects for everyone , do you have it Gary Hi Pat, I have meditated for a long time and now I use Pandora and listen to Liquid Mind, Deuter, or Deva Premal for music or Adyashanti , or Eckhart Tolle for guided meditations.