PDA

View Full Version : Hi All,

Gimli
06-09-2018, 07:27 AM
Hi guys ive been a lurker on these forums for a while decided i want to join in thanks for having me. you can call me Gimley as I share some stature resemblance to the character :(. Atleast I have a awesome beard... Anyway hope to share and learn and find some inspiration here regarding design in particular as i get blocks sometimes. As for what i do, i write ,make music ( not the best ), sketch and freelance as a graphic designer. I also like to "argue" for the sake of "debating", even if i know in the wrong ( should have been a lawyer. :)

See you guys around.
Gim

D Akey
06-09-2018, 08:40 AM
Hi and welcome.

Don't fear revealing what you know and don't know. Art is largely a matter of opinion anyway. Healthy debate is cool. We'll see if you can get anyone to participate. I find that people who are not confident in the knowledge of art tend to be silent. So if you take a position and there's no response, don't take it personally.

DaveRage
06-11-2018, 10:20 AM
Welcome to the forums! :)

Gimli
07-15-2018, 06:32 PM
Welcome to the forums! :)

Lol love this will remember it

gxhpainter
07-17-2018, 09:30 AM
Hi Gimli,

welcome to the ArtRage forums, you will find them inspirational, and friendly and participating in them can make your art go a long way towards improvement and just having some great support as well. Welcome!!

Josver1
09-08-2018, 02:02 AM
Hoi , this is me from Belgiun greatings