PDA

View Full Version : S-pen inaccuracy (Samsung note 8)

Hanne
04-15-2018, 07:41 AM
Since the last Android update, oreo, the s-pen has been very inaccurate in ArtRage, witch males ut hard to draw accurately. Artrage has been crashing every time i try to share the pictures though the app. I Have tried to reinstall the app, but it's still the same problem. Same problem in the free version too. I also tried to reset the phone to factory settings.

The inaccuracy problem is only in the ArtRage app, and works as normal with all other apps. Have any of you experienced the same issue?

HannahRage
04-16-2018, 04:00 AM
This is a known problem with the latest Note 8 update, and we are working on a fix for it as fast as possible. Our next update is a pretty big one, so we are having to test it carefully, but we hope to release it soon.

Hanne
04-16-2018, 08:39 AM
that's great ! Do you know if it's weeks or months until the update comes?

HannahRage
04-16-2018, 09:30 AM
Definitely weeks ;) I'd give you a date, but if I do that, we'll find a new problem and have to change it at the last minute.

DaveRage
04-24-2018, 03:17 PM
We've just released the update ( ArtRage for Android 1.3 ) which should fix this problem for you. If you find you're still having any issues, please let us know!

You can view the update notes here for more information on new features and improvements:

https://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?53967-ArtRage-for-Android-1-3-released&p=523131#post523131

Hanne
04-24-2018, 06:38 PM
Everything works as it should, love the new update. thanks !!!!!

hamer1952
04-26-2018, 03:45 PM
I have a Galaxy tab A with S Pen. The canvas doesn't rotate and there's no presets.

HannahRage
04-26-2018, 04:18 PM
I have a Galaxy tab A with S Pen. The canvas doesn't rotate and there's no presets.

The presets were moved into the Settings menu for space reasons (they now match the iPad app). It's an extra click, but it means we aren't squishing as many tiny icons in on phones. So everything is definitely still there.

Canvas rotation has to be turned on in the settings (again, just like the iPad app), because it requires extra memory and we don't like leaving that on by default. Go to the main menu > settings and 'allow canvas rotation' will be one of the options available.

hamer1952
04-26-2018, 05:39 PM
Where are the new color Pickers

HannahRage
04-27-2018, 10:24 AM
Where are the new color Pickers

Press and hold on the current colour in the bottom right corner. This used to bring up a small menu, now it brings up a full menu of all the different options.