PDA

View Full Version : Boceto al óleo 2 / Oil sketch 2

damasocl
03-29-2018, 09:58 AM
Calcado de imagen. Foto de la web.
Uno de los ajustes en estos pinceles es: Grano: Squiggle, el que simula mucho las pinceladas de óleo.

Tracing image. Photo from the web.
One of the adjustments in these brushes is: Grain: Squiggle, which simulates a lot the brushstrokes of oil.

eighty+
03-29-2018, 03:02 PM
Hi DamasocI yes the onion and the one on the right I'm not sure But feel as I should Know

But the little red one I'm not sure could it be a pepper ??? OK CIAO SLAINTE

damasocl
03-29-2018, 03:25 PM
Hi DamasocI yes the onion and the one on the right I'm not sure But feel as I should Know

But the little red one I'm not sure could it be a pepper ??? OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+: It´s a little tomato ... On the right: a garlic...

Chad Weatherford
03-29-2018, 10:56 PM
Curious...what is the process for these? I'm not really familiar with what you are referring to as tracing images. I really like the painterly effects achieved by the custom brush though.

damasocl
03-30-2018, 04:04 AM
Chad:
El proceso comienza con elegir la opción "Calcado de imagen".
En la ventana "Calcado" debes cargar una imagen.
Una vez hecho esto, en la capa 1, aparece la imagen de calcado algo tenue.
En la ventana "Calcado" tienes la opción de darle mayor o menor transparencia a la imagen de la capa 1: desde =0% hasta 100%.
Una vez resuelto esto, solo debes "pintar" con algunos de los cientos de pinceles provistos por Art Rage.
Particularmente, yo utilizo las series de "Pinceles personalizados", elijo uno, y ajusto los valores en "Ajuste de pincel" (Escobilla, grano, espacio, etc...). La ventaja de este ajuste es que aparece una "Hoja" donde tú vas probando el efecto antes de aplicarlo en la pintura, y puedes modificar la "pincelada" a tu gusto.
El resto es entretención.

Traducción de la web:

Chad:
The process begins with choosing the option "Image tracing".
In the "Traced" window you must load an image.
Once this is done, in layer 1, the somewhat faint tracing image appears.
In the "Traced" window you have the option to give more or less transparency to the image of layer 1: from = 0% to 100%.
Once this is solved, you should only "paint" with some of the hundreds of brushes provided by Art Rage.
Particularly, I use the series of "Custom Brushes", I choose one, and I adjust the values in "Brush settings" (Brush, grain, space, etc ...). The advantage of this adjustment is that a "Sheet" appears where you test the effect before applying it to the painting, and you can modify the "brush stroke" to your liking.
The rest is entertainment.
Regards...