PDA

View Full Version : Landscape with Gloop pen

Enug
03-24-2018, 09:10 PM
I was interested in painting a scene with only the gloop pen and blender.

eighty+
03-25-2018, 06:55 AM
Hi Have you been away on Holiday's ?? Maderia Maybe :D I thought
I'd posted this morning in the early hours to you ?? but was :confused: with Klimt's Lughole so forgot Ok I like this one
With a Gloop Pen ?? OK must try it when I'm in a Mad Moment :mad: :eek::eek: CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
03-25-2018, 07:09 AM
Gloop pen and a blender? Looks remarkably like watercolor. I believe you, but this is a very creative approach.

Amazing and most beautiful. How long did it take (generally) to blend it down to the paper? I imagine it was mostly blending since as I recall this is the opposite of the gloop pen's kind of mark. I must confess I am unfamiliar with its use. Just from what I've seen others do with it.

Anyway, the end result is astonishing. I particularly like how it looks like going from fairly even smoothness and then it gave a dry brush effect at certain edges which is probably more an effect of the blender?

GO ENUG!

Enug
03-27-2018, 08:52 PM
Thanks Mr. Ploos - no, still in Aus though have just booked a trip to NZ later in the year but that's only 4-5hrs. flying time. Just a hop skip and a jump really. :D:D

I should have recorded my steps Mr DA as I can't really remember now. Though I do have a record of the presets I used. Three blenders and three Gloops. I used a watercolour canvas and once I worked out what effects I wanted it didn't take much time at all.:)

kenmo
03-28-2018, 06:23 AM
Wow...turned out quite well...