PDA

View Full Version : Julie's Playground

gxhpainter
03-19-2018, 08:33 AM
this was inspired by watching a short youtube video by Julie Schumer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZKiGiILKYk) she talks about the joy of painting and the
messes she did but her rapture with the whole process. I love her work, so this came from that whole experience.

sabena
03-19-2018, 12:34 PM
Hi Gxpainter Strong work and very nice painting:D

D Akey
03-19-2018, 09:36 PM
Julie's got one heck of a trippy playground. Like Neverland. I can see a carousel and booths very much like a carnival. Not much like my first childhood back yard with a swing set and a lawn. My guess is that through the eyes of a motivated kid, even the most trimmed down play can be wildly expansive and a festive celebration.

Nice one.

gxhpainter
03-20-2018, 12:51 PM
Hi Gxpainter Strong work and very nice painting:D THANKS so much Ana!...

Julie's got one heck of a trippy playground. Like Neverland. I can see a carousel and booths very much like a carnival. Not much like my first childhood back yard with a swing set and a lawn. My guess is that through the eyes of a motivated kid, even the most trimmed down play can be wildly expansive and a festive celebration.

Nice one. thanks D Akey, yes for most kids the back yard is huge and a swing set can launch you to the moon!..