PDA

View Full Version : Clear canvas hotkey?

zramos
03-09-2018, 12:46 PM
I was wondering if there was a fast way to clear a layer/canvas? Autodesk has a corner double-tap and medibang has a single button on the tool bar. I like to sketch fast and go through a lot of preliminary ones I just discard and move on to the next. The only way Ive found so far is to navigete to layer panel and clear it manually from the drop down menu or to make a new canvas. Its not exactly the best for keeping up a flow, though. I'm using the most updates version for Android on a galaxy tab a 10.1.

HannahRage
03-09-2018, 02:47 PM
There isn't a shortcut for that - I'll add it to the suggestions list, but one of the biggest problems with mobile apps is 'shortcut bloat'; the lack of a keyboard means that we have to be quite selective about what we dedicate shortcuts and screenspace to, so it isn't something we can just throw in for an update.

The quickest method for me is just to add a new layer and hide the current one. It's easy to tidy up/merge/save extra copies of the file later, and is a bit faster than going through menus. I tend to end up with 'sketchbook' paintings, which a bunch of different WIP layers.