PDA

View Full Version : Huon 1060 Plus tablet and pressure sensitivity

Phestus
02-07-2018, 06:54 PM
I just purchased a Huon 1060 Plus and I am unable to set ArtRage to recognize pressure changes from the tablet. I sure hope someone can help me with this problem. Looks like a great tablet except for this one problem. Probably something simple that I am missing. I am using an iMac 27 inch with the latest version of the OS. Looking forward to hearing from someone with a solution to my problem. Many Thanks.....

Phestus

Rondo
02-07-2018, 07:51 PM
i don't have a mac but i think could be interesting also?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvR8biFmRyk

DaveRage
02-08-2018, 11:14 AM
ArtRage uses standard OS X tablet support so there's nothing you can change in the app, this would indicate that ArtRage isn't receiving OS X pressure data from the tablet.

I'd recommend making sure you have the latest version of the Huon tablet drivers installed, and if that doesn't help, contact Huon support.

Phestus
02-11-2018, 10:04 AM
Dave and Ronda,

Thanks to both of you for responding to my message. I did watch the YouTube videon and, while it didn't:t help me with my exact problem, it did provide some good info on the tablet. Rhonda, you hit the nail on the head. I didn't:t have the driver installed correctly. I am now in business and getting familiar with the tablet. I think it will do exactly what I want to do. My thanks to both of you.

Phestus