PDA

View Full Version : Cliff Burton-done ;-)

danny72
02-05-2018, 08:10 AM
94607 I think it's done now94611an update ;-)

gxhpainter
02-06-2018, 07:57 AM
wow this is amazing... one of your best for sure!

D Akey
02-06-2018, 08:21 AM
Nice nuances! It all adds to the interest of the piece in your style.

What resolution are you working at? I would think now that you're getting this good you might be thinking about sharpening up the image and looking at how blurring works for you or against you. I'm just asking about resolution in case you want to get into printing large where the details get magnified.

I would suggest that you keep posting on the internet with lower resolution so people don't steal and print your work without your consent. That way you would have proof that yours is the original.

Well, you seem to have all the other aspects of doing these working very well. It's just that I'm noticing some things getting blurred with adjacent bits not. So it's just something to keep in mind as you approach perfecting your skill.

This is really terrific. Great job.

danny72
02-06-2018, 09:11 AM

danny72
02-06-2018, 09:17 AM
Thanks! This drawing never seems to be done. Always stuff to improve :-) ... When I share my drawing it's always a J-pec. I have seen that somebody used one of my drawings. I don't mind that so much. Drawing is a hobby. I earn some money sometimes with it. I appreciate your concern. :-)