PDA

View Full Version : Imprint of Suprise

gxhpainter
01-29-2018, 07:52 AM
textures developed with brush strokes, playing against flat fills..a continued theme in recent works

carlcath
01-29-2018, 08:42 AM
interesting the way you created depth with the textures and crossing lines. I am wondering what the 3 triangles and glass of overflowing wine at the bottom signifies to you.

D Akey
01-29-2018, 07:58 PM
You're descended from the clan of the cave bear, aren't you? Really gripping image. . . or slashing would be a better way to put it. You and copespeak and your animals gone wild theme. Sort of like a medieval knights shield for the tournament. It says "Have at you, Ground Chuck!"

gxhpainter
01-30-2018, 06:45 AM
interesting the way you created depth with the textures and crossing lines. I am wondering what the 3 triangles and glass of overflowing wine at the bottom signifies to you.hmmm I don't know but maybe a glass of wine will bring out some fresh idea!!!!:)

You're descended from the clan of the cave bear, aren't you? Really gripping image. . . or slashing would be a better way to put it. You and copespeak and your animals gone wild theme. Sort of like a medieval knights shield for the tournament. It says "Have at you, Ground Chuck!" well I do live in bear country and now that you mention it this could be my coat of arms...:rolleyes: