PDA

View Full Version : Under Earth of Visible Life

gxhpainter
01-25-2018, 07:04 AM
having a great time exploring the introduction of white as a defining color.

D Akey
01-25-2018, 09:03 AM
Global Warming with the Earth as an organism. The white seems so solid and still against the movement of the colors. Like a heat signature where it's reading and where it's not. That's just the first thing that comes to mind. Fascinating effect. I like the introduction of white. With that color as a solid the areas of white are going to be very impact-filled contrasting with all the activity in the other areas. Like you're presently playing the role of Harry Potter wearing the Sorting Hat.

gxhpainter
01-26-2018, 01:27 PM
Global Warming with the Earth as an organism. The white seems so solid and still against the movement of the colors. Like a heat signature where it's reading and where it's not. That's just the first thing that comes to mind. Fascinating effect. I like the introduction of white. With that color as a solid the areas of white are going to be very impact-filled contrasting with all the activity in the other areas. Like you're presently playing the role of Harry Potter wearing the Sorting Hat. thanks D Akey love your analysis of this work, I introduced the white late in the development but liked the sold structure it lends to the other for energetic and fluid passages..