PDA

View Full Version : End the story - Once Upon a time

sabena
01-19-2018, 11:46 PM
Hello my friend i finisch the ilustration (making all with AR) of the child story, i hope you like this:rolleyes:

https://issuu.com/apgfa/docs/o_sapo_e_a_formiguinha

Once upon a time there was an ant that was lost in the forest.
Full of fear he began to cry.
The frog that was nearby asked what was going on. The little ant said she did not know about her mother. Then the frog helped the little ant to look for the ant mother.
The story has a happy ending because they found the mother ants and the frog became a friend.

(This little story is for 3 and 4 ages)

D Akey
01-20-2018, 12:33 AM
The amount of personality you managed to get into your characters is marvelous. Great body language, expressions, compositions, colors and everything is brilliant. I sure hope she found her mother. If there's a happy ending, all is right with the world.
Brava, Sabena!!!!!!! Congratulations on a very compelling booklet.

A quantidade de personalidade que você conseguiu entrar em seus personagens é maravilhosa. Grande linguagem corporal, expressões, composições, cores e tudo é brilhante. Espero que ela tenha encontrado a mãe dela. Se houver um final feliz, tudo está certo com o mundo.
Brava, Sabena !!!!!!! Parabéns por um livreto muito atraente.

sabena
01-20-2018, 10:32 AM
Hello D'Akey thank you. I realy like this work because they have the end and the motif. I am go continue do the child story. I just have a new story soon. thank you once more.:D