PDA

View Full Version : Hold True Ground

gxhpainter
01-19-2018, 07:54 AM
an important concept for any artist no matter what the style of the creative effort!.

D Akey
01-19-2018, 09:29 PM
Nice one. You're on a roll. You're in the zone. You're smokin'! Great variety of marks and I like how you lay the bits together in composition.

sabena
01-20-2018, 10:33 AM
Hi Gxpainter WOW good composition it seems a textil art :)

gxhpainter
01-21-2018, 07:18 AM
Nice one. You're on a roll. You're in the zone. You're smokin'! Great variety of marks and I like how you lay the bits together in composition.thanks D Akey you're in good company with this one it was the most favored on my instagram account! When I posted it I was just lukewarm on it, just goes to show you the artist is not always the best judge of what others will like.;)

Hi Gxpainter WOW good composition it seems a textil art :) thanks so much Ana, I have made my flight and hotel reservations to go to Lisbon in early May for my first show!.. hope you get to visit the Colorida Gallery de Arte and see my works at some point.:)

D Akey
01-21-2018, 10:06 AM
thanks so much Ana, I have made my flight and hotel reservations to go to Lisbon in early May for my first show!.. hope you get to visit the Colorida Gallery de Arte and see my works at some point.:)

WoooHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!! So you're going to Lisbon. Let us know how it goes. Super cool!!!!! For anyone who doesn't know, Gary is in a show in Lisbon.

gxhpainter
01-22-2018, 05:19 AM
WoooHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!! So you're going to Lisbon. Let us know how it goes. Super cool!!!!! For anyone who doesn't know, Gary is in a show in Lisbon.Yeah I am pretty excited, this gallery has ask to carry my paintings ( 5 of them ) to start and feature me in an opening May 5th - 18th. and depending how it goes they may extend the showing. the gallery is right in the heart of Lisbon and gets lots of tourists from Europe and all over. Check out their facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/coloridaartgallery

carlcath
01-29-2018, 08:21 AM
I have been gone a long, long time and a very long time and a very, very, very long time. Really glad I logged on today and saw this. I kept it on my screen for several hours and it sure keeps the attention. Good work.

Question, do you plan to sell only one off images in the gallery so they are like one of a kind or multiple copies of each image with numbers on them?

gxhpainter
01-30-2018, 06:48 AM
I have been gone a long, long time and a very long time and a very, very, very long time. Really glad I logged on today and saw this. I kept it on my screen for several hours and it sure keeps the attention. Good work.

Question, do you plan to sell only one off images in the gallery so they are like one of a kind or multiple copies of each image with numbers on them? Hi carlcath! On my website http://www.gxhpainter.com I do sell some work as prints, some as limited edition (5) and some as Original that is one only. For the work in the gallery they will be one only and priced accordingly..