PDA

View Full Version : Alex Zarucki landscape videos.

HwyStar
01-10-2018, 11:11 AM
Here is Alex's latest landscape image that he created in ArtRage. He has posted many videos up on YouTube for all to see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9BNQTa-7AM

deio
01-17-2018, 04:04 AM
I love them! And he is very talented! Hope he will become a member here for me to ask him some tips and tricks.
I am a new member and bought recently the full version of ArtRage 5 and am familiar a bit with the program but need to improve my skills. Fortunately Alex's videos can be put at slower speed and I can learn many useful things, like strokes and settings fro brushes, but need to find brushes like those.

HwyStar
01-19-2018, 12:17 AM
I did point Alex to this thread and hopefully he will participate. He only speaks Russian (I believe) so he appears to be a little hesitant to post here. Maybe post more comments on his YT channel asking him to take part here?

Alex Zarucki
01-20-2018, 11:29 PM
Привет, друзья! Я уже здесь, с вами! Пока разбираюсь что к чему. Английскому языком я не владею, пользуюсь гугл переводчиком. Поэтому не всегда все понятно. Да и вам наверное тоже не всегда такой перевод понятен! Пока не знаю, что делать дальше.

HwyStar
01-21-2018, 10:13 AM
This is what Alex said translated:
Hello friends! I'm already here, with you! While I understand what's what. I do not speak English, I use Google translator. Therefore, not always everything is clear. Yes, and you probably do not always understand this translation! I do not know what to do next.

Alex: Just keep painting nice landscapes!