PDA

View Full Version : Importing a new font to Artrage

peachylife
12-22-2017, 03:18 AM
Any ideas how i do this?

I have purchased a new font which is now installed onto my mac.

I am trying to use this font when typing in Artrage but i can't seem to access it or import it.

How do i go about this please?

Thank you :)

:confused::confused:

D Akey
12-22-2017, 03:28 AM
I don't know for sure, but I believe you have to activate the font to have access to it and that's before you use it in Artrage. I've been using Suitcase for font management for years, but I believe there's a basic font manager that comes with OSX. But since I haven't needed text in AR, I can't be sure. But in other programs it works like that, where you have to activate the font throughout the computer for whichever program wants to use it. You may need to activate the font before opening AR for it to show up. PhotoShop needs you to activate it before opening the program for it to show up.

Ah, I just looked at YouTube and do a search there for "How to install fonts on OSX". I got a number of hits and those videos will walk you through it.

peachylife
12-22-2017, 03:43 AM
Hiya, thanks for your help however i am able to use my new font on my mac, i just can't seem to use it on art rage?

D Akey
12-22-2017, 03:48 AM
Ah, then I don't know. But somebody will. You may also want to ask this in either General Chat or Technical Discussions section of the Forums where people who solve problems tend to go. I'm sure it's an easy fix.