PDA

View Full Version : OceanSide 17

gxhpainter
12-16-2017, 05:27 PM
not to be confused with Oceans 11... elements here are related to smells, events and objects frequently found on the beach,
hope you enjoy the bright and expressive colors in this work.

D Akey
12-22-2017, 03:41 AM
Back to your aerial mapping days. You know, you really should get a drone with a camera. Might get some inspiring shots, especially considering your topographical or geological cross section phases. My guess it would give you a particular perspective on the world you paint. Plus they're fun and easy to find nowadays. And it would be a possible talking point.

gxhpainter
12-23-2017, 06:03 AM
Back to your aerial mapping days. You know, you really should get a drone with a camera. Might get some inspiring shots, especially considering your topographical or geological cross section phases. My guess it would give you a particular perspective on the world you paint. Plus they're fun and easy to find nowadays. And it would be a possible talking point.they do seem like fun and would give a very interesting viewpoint... hmmmm I will let you know if I get one.

D Akey
12-23-2017, 09:38 AM
I think if you're making money and you pay business taxes (in LA if it's under a certain amount and you file on time you pay nothing), you can probably deduct it as a business tool. Just do a bunch of paintings from on high.