PDA

View Full Version : the Dream of the Earth

gxhpainter
11-26-2017, 07:39 AM
pushing things into a bit of a graphic look, and mixing in stylized brushwork.. hope you enjoy it.

Skepticalsquare
11-26-2017, 03:32 PM
You manage to get some delightful 3dish effects and the colours are so vibrant .

gxhpainter
11-27-2017, 08:11 AM
You manage to get some delightful 3dish effects and the colours are so vibrant . thanks very much! I love to get comments on my work. Vibrancy is an effect I work hard on to get the
colors to pop... in the right places..

kenmo
11-28-2017, 08:03 AM
I love your style....

gxhpainter
11-28-2017, 09:04 AM
I love your style.... Thanks Ken you have been a long time commenter on my work and I really appreciate it. I saw in a recent post from you that you used TOPAZ suite, I was so impressed by that work I have purchased it myself. I was amazed at the fine controls over detail enhancement, color control and the impression ... I will have fun using it on my abstracts, and photographs ...

D Akey
12-05-2017, 10:12 AM
Nice clarity of intention visible here. I like it! Noah, baby, you've got that Gxhpainter's Arc thing happening.

gxhpainter
12-06-2017, 07:49 AM
Nice clarity of intention visible here. I like it! Noah, baby, you've got that Gxhpainter's Arc thing happening. I see it! can't unsee it anymore... this turned out to be a big favorite on IG... yep just flowed out no stress or fuss..which NOT the norm...:rolleyes: