PDA

View Full Version : Torn ground

gxhpainter
11-06-2017, 07:49 AM
its been a long time since I posted any work here , but I have been busy painting on a daily basis. and been checking out all the new people and art being posted... lots of interesting new things. hope you enjoy this
work.

sabena
11-06-2017, 08:05 AM
Hello GXPAINTER vibrante painting it seems a textil art. Very good Work:)

pai
11-07-2017, 09:53 AM
I have been wondering where is gxpainter as didn't see your posts for awhile. It's so great to see you posting agin. I like how you carefully crafted this one in different format, very eye catching one to me :)

D Akey
11-09-2017, 08:31 AM
Oh you're back! Great. Missed your stuff.

I really can feel the various tire treads of earth moving equipment left in the mud going hither and yon.

Awesome. You're keeping with your style to a large extent - using pattern abstractly with lots of contrast.

gxhpainter
11-11-2017, 09:14 AM
Hello GXPAINTER vibrante painting it seems a textil art. Very good Work:)thanks Ana I have been enjoying all your latest work as well.

I have been wondering where is gxpainter as didn't see your posts for awhile. It's so great to see you posting agin. I like how you carefully crafted this one in different format, very eye catching one to me :) thank you pai I kind of stop posting because no one was making any comments although there were lots of views. So what the heck I just kept painting and posting on instagram ( @GXHPAINTER ) but tossed this into the mix because I saw a few old hands posting again like yourself.

Oh you're back! Great. Missed your stuff.

I really can feel the various tire treads of earth moving equipment left in the mud going hither and yon.

Awesome. You're keeping with your style to a large extent - using pattern abstractly with lots of contrast. and great to hear from you as well my friend. Yes still keeping along the
same lines with some slight refinements and explorations. I just got one of my works juried into a National competition in Abliene Texas at the Center for Contemporary Arts which opens this
1st annual National competiton Next week. I would love to go but cant' right now. They actually had a category for digital art! which prompted me to submit 3 works , one of which got accepted.

take care my friend and thanks so much for commenting !

D Akey
11-14-2017, 08:01 AM
Wow. Getting around. That's fantastic. Keep putting your stuff out there.

gxhpainter
11-14-2017, 09:17 AM
Wow. Getting around. That's fantastic. Keep putting your stuff out there. thanks it has been a pretty good year for getting stuff out I am using a website called CaFe ( Call for Entries ) they are a clearing house to all types
of calls for all types of art. And it has been a great resource for learning about exhibitions and shows regional and national...