PDA

View Full Version : How can one edit an existing sticker sheet

Bertrude
08-23-2017, 12:33 AM
It's weird as I did this a while ago but can't for the life of me remember how I did it :o.

I opened up a sticker sheet in Photoshop (a single page with multiple stickers on it in columns and grids). It was the 'Loadus Nature Grass' sheet of stickers. I flipped it horizontally and (I think) saved it as png and added it to a duplicate sticker sheet of the original sheet to have a version that worked for the opposite direction.

I can't recall it being that difficult but can't remember what I did to get it into photoshop. If anyone has done something similar, please spare me from this self-induced frustration :)

EDIT: I've figured it out - the original files in the download of the Loadus Nature Brushes were all png files not stk. I must have edited one of those. Still, if there is a way to edit existing stickers sheets, I'd love to know it.

Enug
08-23-2017, 01:50 AM
Hi Bertrude - try this. Download again from https://artrage.deviantart.com/art/Nature-Brushes-set-406663097 Inside the zip are all the brushes in .png form.

Of course, I might have got it wrong and you don't want the Loadus brushes again you just want to remember how you did it. :confused: This will only work if the brushes are not packaged.

HannahRage
08-23-2017, 01:53 AM
You can't edit an actual sticker sheet, but you can edit the original image - that's probably what you did. If you have lost the 'source' image, just use the sticker sheet to recreate it (drag and drop the full sized stickers onto a layer, then export that layer as an image - you can even do all your editing and rearranging that way!), then add it as a new sticker sheet.

Bertrude
08-23-2017, 03:24 AM
My thanks to you both :).

Yep, for some reason I thought I'd managed to edit the pre-existing sticker sheet from Artrage (the stk files). I think I assumed the original download was an arpack thingy but I must have edited the png's from the original download. Doh!

Enug
08-23-2017, 07:12 PM
If you have lost the 'source' image, just use the sticker sheet to recreate it (drag and drop the full sized stickers onto a layer, then export that layer as an image - you can even do all your editing and rearranging that way!), then add it as a new sticker sheet.

Hannah, this way is what came to my mind first off until I looked at the sticker sheet and this particular sticker has 63 cells! :eek: