PDA

View Full Version : Destination Magic

gxhpainter
08-19-2017, 06:07 AM
a place not far from here where magic is born and takes form. I am sure many of you have visited this place, you know where art is born.

sabena
08-21-2017, 03:25 AM
Hello Gxpainter you have a powerfull paintings your color ande shapes are fabulous:)

gxhpainter
08-21-2017, 07:13 AM
Hello Gxpainter you have a powerfull paintings your color ande shapes are fabulous:) you are very kind Ana thank you so much for taking time to comment on this.

D Akey
08-21-2017, 12:18 PM
Looks like a fun evening. It's like the morass of crimson curtains and tuxedos and wands and doves and rabbits, and maybe even some leggy assistant. "Pressed salmon row!" um. . ."Pressed toe!". . . no that ain't it. . . oh what were the WORDS???? MERLIN! Get in here quick!

Looks cool. Nice relationships.

pat1940
08-24-2017, 07:35 AM
ooooo Gary, really love this one, for me it reminds me of colors of China, I can see a Chinese boat and all those BEAUTIFUL COLORS that I love, splendid work

gxhpainter
08-24-2017, 08:13 AM
Looks like a fun evening. It's like the morass of crimson curtains and tuxedos and wands and doves and rabbits, and maybe even some leggy assistant. "Pressed salmon row!" um. . ."Pressed toe!". . . no that ain't it. . . oh what were the WORDS???? MERLIN! Get in here quick!

Looks cool. Nice relationships. LOLOLOL ... glad you like this and love the humor.... been missing from the forum for awhile... take care my friend.:)

ooooo Gary, really love this one, for me it reminds me of colors of China, I can see a Chinese boat and all those BEAUTIFUL COLORS that I love, splendid work glad you love the colors in this bit of magic...Pat... :cool: